One of Atlanta’s Premier Business and Tax Law Firms
Seasoned pro in domestic and international business and tax transactions
At J.F. Tenney Law, LLC, located in Atlanta, Georgia, I have 35 years of experience assisting clients locally and around the world. I help clients in the areas of business planning, international and domestic tax and estate planning. Very few attorneys are knowledgeable about both international business transactions and international tax laws. At J.F. Tenney Law, LLC, I make it my business to stay up-to-date on business and tax laws worldwide to help your business succeed both domestically and internationally.
Finding business solutions
The old adage is true. There really is no substitute for experience. With 35 years in the business, I know the most pragmatic, cost-effective route to resolve most business and tax legal issues regardless of complexity. I have handled hundreds of cases over the years and am proud of my ability to solve most problems. In addition, I have lectured on various areas of tax law and published many articles over the years. I look forward to bringing the benefits of my experience to you, too.
Here is some of what my firm can provide to you:
- Integrity — I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for my professionalism and ethics.
- CPA/Attorney qualifications — I am a a CPA as well as an attorney. I am qualified to help you with your most intricate tax questions.
- Personal attention — In my law firm, I meet with all my clients personally and give them the time they need. One of my strongest skills is maintaining strong client relationships.
Georgia attorney with global business appeal
At J.F. Tenney Law, LLC, I can help with a multitude of business legal issues, including:
- Business Planning — I practice in all areas of business law from formation to dissolution, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements, contract negotiating and drafting, etc.
- International Business and Tax Law — I have extensive experience in advising clients with respect to structuring inbound and outbound investment and business transactions.
- Domestic and International Estate & Taxation Law — I help businesses and individuals structure their business transactions and investment transactions to minimize risks and income, estate, and transfer tax liabilities.
Contact a qualified business and tax attorney with international knowledge for all your business, tax and estate questions. Call 678-385-6144 or contact me online to schedule your appointment.